Saturday, June 13, 2009

Twinkies... the chemical compact

Eew...
Twinkies can be yummy, don't get me wrong, but I don't know if I can stand eating a 'snack cake' that was a) never baked and b) does any of this:
www.twinkiesproject.com
Check out the radiation test... GROSS!
This is the type of thing that makes me wonder what exactly we're eating... it's the hippie inside me jumping up and down and saying 'buy organic! ORGANIC!'
At least pears won't melt and fuse to the plate when microwaved...
Ugh, the solubility test is pretty bad too. Ladies and gentlemen, Twinkies bubble and dissolve. That's right, bubble and dissolve.
I think someone needs to try these with Zingers. They're oh so sweet and delicious, but if they're made of the same fake cake stuff... I dunno if I can touch them!

No comments:

Post a Comment