Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Hello and a Rant... Two for one!

So... I've got a blog!
'Tis a simple thing, really... It being all black and white and such... bu-ut hopefully that will change when I get modivated enough to figure out how html works...
I know the letters are supposed to do something, but for the life of me I can't figure what.
Now... on to business.
I have an interesting question. Why am I still in school?
School in June is not supposed to happen. It's against all laws of nature. Kids should not be stuck inside a monochromatic building, staring out the window, watching robins and pigeons (less dramatic, but seriously they're everywhere) fly around and eat bugs and all in all enjoy the summer WITHOUT US.
I sit next to the window in first period, and I could swear some dark bird was getting a kick out of staring at me. "Ooh, look at the human person, she's all bored and lowly, LET'S STARE."
To which I asked my math teacher if I pretty please could close the blinds because the (pause for plausable reason) sun was in my eyes.
I'll get that bird back yet.
So, in total, this has been the longest, most drawn out, pointless week of my life. I cannot tell you how many teachers have made us sit there and watch movies. It's a mad scramble to fill time. "Um... so, uh, students... we're going to... um... watch Donald Duck do Trigonometry on YouTube..."
Someone. Pleeeeease just make school stop. It's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment